Saturday, November 17, 2012


Hello, happy Lunch Eaters!
I know you have probably have stumbled on to this by accident, but! let's just say ( for a little fun in this beautiful fall day ) that you sprinted to this blog because someone awesome told you about it! Well anyways, this blog is for writers, explorers, and all around risk takers when it comes to words and creations! And since you have sprinted to this blog you already know that this blog posts poems, short prose, and the Freckle Face Word, or word of the day. I made this blog because of many reasons, but three are:
~ Because I love to write!
~ Because my Grandma told me that she said that she missed her Word of the Day part of her Creative Writing.
~ Because I know some really cool, and awesome writers that would have fun with a word of the day, and putting their work up on this blog!
So those are three for ya! Yes, they are indeed exciting reasons, and since you are now jumping up and down with joy, because you get a Freckle Face Word and another home for your creations! Let me tell you how to get your work up on the blog! Just email your poem, short prose, or Freckle Face Word to blogwritings@rocketmail.com. All submissions must be appropriate, I am not trying to smash your creativeness, I just want people to be able to read your work and others without feeling offended by your beautifully made creation. So please if you feel like it is too much to put up on the internet, please don't send it to that email. I will be reading through these submissions to make sure that they are appropriate, and I will email you when I put your work up, and if I can't put your work up.
Thank you for reading, and inspiring the world with your voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment