Monday, November 26, 2012

Freckle Face Word!

Hello wonderful writers of the internet! I was just thinking that you guys needed a new Freckle Face Word! Was I right???..... Yes? Yes!

Alright! So the Freckle Face Word is spoken. Like: Love is spoken here.

Now you know the rules, but just in case you like to read:

One Pickle! 

You may put the Freckle Face word in whatever tense you like, or don't like.     ( it's your call )


Two Pickled!

You have to write something, it can be a poem to a short prose, it doesn't matter today.


Three Pickles!

The work can be about fixing something, or a person, to just having the word 'spoken' in the writing somewhere.


Four Pickles!

You have to make it appropriate! It's no fun for anyone if they read something that's not appropriate. Sorry, it's just a fact.


Five Pickles!

You have to have fun with it! Now that doesn't mean it has to be silly ( even though you can make it silly ), but it does mean that you have to have a great time writing it! So if you're not enjoying yourself, than start over, or something. But don't keep the one your working on.


Now if you're new to my blog, then great! Welcome and get comfy! AND if you have been here before, then great also! Welcome back, and get comfy too! If you want you can email me your work at blogwritings@rocketmail.com. I will email you back saying when I put up your work, and if I can't. Have a great time writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment